From: 4D_Tech <4d_tech-boun...@lists.4d.com> On Behalf Of Stephen J. Orth via
4D_Tech
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2019 9:30 AM
To: '4D iNug Technical' <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
Cc: Stephen J. Orth <s.o...@the-aquila-group.com>
Subject: RE: Printing a PDF document from 4D

Julio,

Sorry, coming into this late...

Do you have WIN32API?  If so, you can simply use the sys_shellexecute command
to print.  It will use the native Windows application.

Best,

Steve

  Stephen J. Orth
  The Aquila Group, Inc.          Office:  (608) 834-9213
  P.O. Box 690                           Mobile:  (608) 347-6447
  Sun Prairie, WI 53590

  E-Mail:  s.o...@the-aquila-group.com