Hi all.
We are using 4D v17.1 on Windows Server 2056 Datacenter, and have made the
transition from PDFCreator to Microsoft Print to PDF.

We have automated reports generating pdfs which are each attached to an email
to be sent out.

What we are encountering is that while most pdfs are OK, on rare occasions the
pdf is bad and won’t open on either the local machine (stores a copy) or from
the sent email.
If that particular report is run again the pdf is fine, so the fault would
appear to be with Microsoft Print to PDF.

We have tried adding a 5 second delay between the reports in case the printer
was being overwhelmed, but that has had no effect - the occasional bad one
still occurs.

Has anyone else encountered this problem and, if so, have you managed to
determine what is causing the “bad” pdfs?
TIA, Keith