I think this is the new (64-bit) behaviour for dialType:0

https://doc.4d.com/4Dv17/4D/17.1/PRINT-SETTINGS.301-4179613.en.html

that said, the Design Reference is a bit vague on this point

https://doc.4d.com/4Dv17/4D/17.1/Printing-a-form.300-4201214.en.html

"A Print Setup dialog box appears, which lets you modify the specific print
settings of the form: paper format, orientation, etc. The options available in
this standard dialog box depend on your system configuration. "

2019/04/10 11:31、David Rose via 4D_Tech
<4d_tech@lists.4d.com<mailto:4d_tech@lists.4d.com>>のメール:

I'm running v17.1 in a Windows 10 client/server environment. In the Design
environment, when I click on the Print Settings button in a form's Property
List, I get a Print dialog, not the usual Print Settings (Page Setup) dialog.
Is that a bug or a feature?