Hi David,

Use 'Settings' from the property list. Then in the Print dialog use
'Preferences' button. You will be able to set orientation. Button 'Advanced...'
will give you more options (like paper size) depending on the driver.

A bit of a hassle, I agree (and that is why I'm working on mac ;-). I tested in
32 bits setting a certain form to A5 landscape en then checked in 64 bit, the
settings were saved.

HTH
Koen

> Op 10 apr. 2019, om 17:16 heeft David Rose via 4D_Tech <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
> het volgende geschreven:
>
> So in a 64-bit environment, how do you save paper size, orientation etc. with
> a form, so that PAGE SETUP ([MyTable];"MyForm") will load those settings?

Compass bvba
Koen Van Hooreweghe
Kloosterstraat 65
9910 Aalter