On Apr 10, 2019, at 1:20 PM, David Rose wrote:

> So in a 64-bit environment, how do you save paper size, orientation etc. with
> a form, so that PAGE SETUP ([MyTable];"MyForm") will load those settings?

You might consider abandoning PAGE SETUP and instead use the SET PRINT OPTION
command. It can do the same thing as PAGE SETUP, but the added bonus is that it
is cross platform. A saved PAGE SETUP done on macOS cannot reliably be used on
Windows.

https://doc.4d.com/4Dv17/4D/17.1/SET-PRINT-OPTION.301-4179600.en.html

To me PAGE SETUP is the “old way” of doing the things SET PRINT OPTION does
now.

Tim

Tim Nevels
Innovative Solutions