Hi Mike, thanks for the reply.

Yes, in my scenario, the size of the data file is much smaller, less than 10GB.

So I should think an export/import by table would be the approach.
The slight complication is that a couple of the main tables have many
subtables….one of them alone has 40+ subtable fields.
So my export/import routines would have to handle that.
UUIDs would be crested and saved with the records during the import into v15.

Perhaps I can also consider to convert the v13 structure to v15, synchronise
the field order/type, then use Send/receive record.

Regards,
Ronnie
Tarawerkz