H Kirk,

Thanks for sharing your insight and experience.

Yes, after evaluating the feedback I’ve garnered from the list and also
analysed the source and target database, I’ve more or less come back to the
same position I first started with, which is to do an export from the v13
database into text files, then re-import the said files into the v15 database.

Yes, it will be probably be a slow method (not to mention, tedious process to
build the method) but it should be worth it if all the data can be brought over
cleanly.

By SET DATABASE PARAMETER, I assume you’re referring to passing current number
as the value for the "Table sequence number” parameter when we import the
records for each table?

Regards,
Ronnie
Tarawerkz