Hi All,

I am sending this knowing that there is only one more stop in San Jose. But if
you have any doubts about going please don’t.

Take advantage of the first free day with a free lunch and fellow camaraderie.
And get teased about the content of the 2nd day.

For me I think I finally understand the differences between objects and
collections and references and … And renewed conviction to spend a little more
time and take advantage of ORDA for new projects and new behavior in the apps I
work on in v17. ORDA is just too simple to not use once you are up to speed
with it! Thank you JPR!

I think I have a much better grip of dynamic forms and how easy they are
becoming to use and some real use cases scenarios in my mind. Thank you AD!

I think I have a much better idea about what 4D for iOS. I have a better feel
for what it can do, what it can’t, and when it makes sense to take advantage of
it. Will did a good job of building a simple app and showed off some of the
features. Than you Will!

This was not important for me (I don’t think) but the 4D Services business is
expanding quite nicely. The tools they are developing in response to customer
needs for finding issues with apps and fixing them are coming along nicely. And
the "becoming part of your technical team" in time of great need is an amazing
feature. You get to hire the top 4D dogs to help, if you need them, to insure
the success off your project.

Ricardo and Jim as always were there to fill us in on marketing and the
financials. Both gracious and friendly and of course they are both reservoirs
of knowledge.

I don’t know if you remember but it use to costs thousands to go and learn from
JPR. So at the low price 4D has charged  it is more than worth it!

And did I say it was again a pleasure listening JPR’s delivery and accent
uncovering each nugget of 4D wisdom. And of course the occasional joke. Vintage
JPR!

I even met some brand new developers coming into the 4D world and they were
blown away and excited about what they saw. Especially, I think, ORDA and some
of the advanced features. Imagine coming out of college today and starting with
4D at v17. Wow! What an advantage and what fun.

Anyway, if you’ve been wavering then you have another chance in San Jose. Don’t
miss it or you’ll have to wait for another year until the Summit.

Thanks 4D! I am so happy to be part of the 4D world.

John…'