I am new to this and am wondering how does one manage a 4D Server running as a
service. If, for example, the server throws an error there is no way to see the
error. I guess what I am asking is to confirm that there is no way to see the
server gui while it is running as a service.

Also, I am not sure what "Allow service to interact with desktop" does. I am
still confused after reading up on this option.I have it checked as what I have
read leads me to believe that I need it checked for 4D server to access thins
like the file system, clibboard, email, etc.

Maybe someone can help me better understand the ins and out of running 4D
server as a service.

Thanks,

John