On May 13, 2019, at 9:00 AM, Armin wrote:

> the ALP v9 pdf manual shows you the different options at page 127
>
> for column 6 and 7
> AL_SetColumnLongProperty (eList;6;ALP_Column_BackColor;0xFFAAEECC)
> AL_SetColumnLongProperty (eList;7;ALP_Column_BackColor;0xFFAAEECC)

Thanks to everyone that replied. My problem was that this database is very old
and still runs in ALP “compatibility” mode. So I was referencing the ALP 8.5
User Manual which does not have these new commands. That’s why I couldn’t
figure out how to do it. I’d forgotten all about compatibility mode.

I like that you can switch out of compatibility mode, use new commands and then
switch back into compatibility mode. Very convenient and saves having to do a
lot of code rewriting.

Tim

Tim Nevels
Innovative Solutions