Chip,
Thank you for your thoughts on this. However, in this case I'm
recalculating the entire list and also I'm not using a listbox, it's a
regular output form.
On Display Detail doesn't fire with scrolling or after using apply to
selection...so I can't create a user set
even tried POST CLICK to create a user set but it happens after everything
runs which doesn't help
anyway, thanks!
Alan