> On Jun 7, 2019, at 6:02 AM, Chip Scheide via 4D_Tech <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
> wrote:
>
> - Run compiler, fix individual errors, or notice sizes you missed above
> and do global replaces using C_Text(<size>;  -> C_Text(

 Rather than rerunning the compiler…

        1. Find In Design for _o_C_String(             Leave this window open
        2. Find id Design for _o_C_String(x;          If any found, do the
first one found
        3. Replace in content _o_C_String(x;   ->  C_Text(       When done,
close the window
        4. Refresh the first Find In Design window
        5. Repeat 2 - 4 until none found
        6. Close first FID window and do FID for starts with _o_    handle what
is left.

I think this might be a bit quicker than dealing with the compiler each time.

John