In principal no problem, however it is harder and harder to maintain. I would
say fix in one full swoop. Also I would not use 4D to create and index new
primary keys using the wizard. I would role my own code. I have posted this
code in the past so if you look at archives you should find it.

Regards

Chuck
 Chuck Miller Voice: (617) 739-0306
 Informed Solutions, Inc. Fax: (617) 232-1064
 mailto:cjmiller<AT SIGN>informed-solutions.com
       Providers of 4D and Sybase connectivity
          http://www.informed-solutions.com
This message and any attached documents contain information which may be
confidential, subject to privilege or exempt from disclosure under applicable
law.  These materials are intended only for the use of the intended recipient.
If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, you are hereby
notified that any distribution, disclosure, printing, copying, storage,
modification or the taking of any action in reliance upon this transmission is
strictly prohibited.  Delivery of this message to any person other than the
intended recipient shall not compromise or waive such confidentiality,
privilege or exemption from disclosure as to this communication.