On Dec 11, 2019, at 4:28 PM, John J Foster <trueg...@isomedia.com> wrote:

> So created a new db with only this code appears to work:
>
> PRINT SETTINGS
> If (OK=1)
>       ALERT("Print!")
> Else
>       ALERT("Cancelled!")
> End if
>
> So there is something in our application that has caused this behavior.
>
> So I’ll have to figure a way to troubleshoot.
>
> I guess that’s progress!

Hi John,

Definitely progress.

Do a search for the “OK” variable in your code — Find in Design. See if
somewhere you accidentally have declared it as something other than a C_LONGINT.

Long, long time ago I made the mistake of declaring some variables with names:
“C1”, “C2”, “C3” etc. Caused problems with some Quick Reports because it uses
these variable names for calculated columns. My declaring them overrode 4D’s
declaration/usage.

Tim

Tim Nevels
Innovative Solutions