I'm back after holidays and also testing other solutions.

I keep getting the "413 - Request Entity Too Large" error. The On Web
Authentication" method never get's triggered.

The conclusion is that I need to find a way to upload from browser and
receive in 4D pieces or chunks of the file and then concatenate the bits
into what should add up to the original file. I couldn't figure out how to
chunk the file with the Google solution suggested above.

I've tried to find 4D code samples and/or examples on how to upload files
regardless of size but have been unable to do so.

Anyone have a link or some sample code/examples they can point me to?
Thanks.

-----
Jim Labos - infobase
--