Doug,

RE> We have been working on moving our generic listing over to using ORDA

I don't have any knowledge of the picture field issue; I’m very interested in
your approach to creating the generic listing.  Have you found a demo somewhere
that shows how to do this?  I'm just opening the book on ORDA and this is one
of the first projects I'd like to try, but am befuddled where to start.

What are the features of your generic listing?  What does it look like?  Can
you share a bit about your spec and how you are going about creating this?

Many thanks, that would be a great kick start for me.

Bob Miller
Parker Hannifin Corp.