Well, the problematic point here is „MACS“

Complete lack of a remote terminal solution for Macs is the primary reason why
most businesses have switched to Windows in the last 8-10 years.

I know it is not helping you to hear this…

Maybe you can set up a MS Terminal server (or much cheaper compatible tools,
like TSPlus, even works on Windows 10).
Then have the Mac Users use MS RDP to access the Terminal Server und run the 4D
Client on Windows.
May be unaccustomed to them and not always comfy, but works.

If a provider blocks RDP, then they are not suitable for business use and you
should switch to someone else, BT ?

Most of my clients, and my employer have rolled out Terminal Services for just
that purpose.
We just switched 35 Users to Home Office without a glitch.