Hello All,

Again it is Tuesday 57North's weekly open night. On Tuesdays anyone is welcome
to come along and see the space.

Tonight we are having a serious business meeting where we discuss the space.
There is an agenda for tonight here, if you notice anything that should be there
you should issue a pull request or ask someone that knows how to.

https://github.com/hackerdeen/meetings/blob/master/2014/2014-04-22-Agenda.md

Obviously the agenda will be a live* document until the meeting.

*I will collect my business speak bonus at the end of the week.

Other than the meeting members coming into the space with a plan should email
the list and let everyone else know. This gives other members a chance to hear
about what is going on in the space.

There is a 5% chance I will be in tonight. This is illness and not protest
against the meeting; No one wants what I have right now.

--
Tom
@adventureloop

The most secure code in the world is code which is never written; The
least secure code is code which is written in order to comply with a
requirement on page 70 of a 100-page standard, but never gets tested
because nobody enables that option.

- Colin Percival