On 22/04/14 09:48, Tom Jones wrote:
> [...]
> Other than the meeting members coming into the space with a plan should email
> the list and let everyone else know. This gives other members a chance to hear
> about what is going on in the space.

Hi,

I've been away at a conference then moved to a new house, currently
without a broadband connection, and I was surprised to read so many
emails about us having/not having 'serious' meetings in the "Space" when
I connected to the Internet at work just now...

I think this is just an example of 'emergent' behaviour ;-)

Anyway, I'd appreciate some help removing the redundant 2U servers from
the space if any volunteers are willing to carry some down to my car for
me this evening (Tue)?

I've yet to arrange to get the replacement servers from Kit/Rowan, but
it seems like a good idea to remove the old ones first. We don't want
any broken/redundant kit offending people's sensibilities do we ;-)

Thanks,

  Tony.

Registered Office: 15 Highfield Avenue, Banchory, AB31 4FB Scotland (UK)
tel. +44(0)1330 824292                    http://minke-informatics.co.uk
mob. +44(0)7985 078324        mailto:tony.tra...@minke-informatics.co.uk