On Tue, Apr 22, 2014, at 09:48 AM, Tom Jones wrote:
> Other than the meeting members coming into the space with a plan should
> email
> the list and let everyone else know. This gives other members a chance to
> hear
> about what is going on in the space.

I should be along - planning to give doorbot a poke and see if it can be
resurrected. If that's successful (or quickly found to be a  lost cause)
I'll be doing some hacking on my video wall project.

With doorbot out of commission we'll need a keyholder to be there first
and open the space. I think Tom being ill and Iain away leaves Carl? Or
does anyone else have keys?

Robert

--
Robert McWilliam      r...@allmail.net    www.ormiret.com

Instructions should be read first, or not at all.
Anything else is admitting defeat...