Hi Michael,

>>such work does not yet exist.  I think it would be in charter for 6lo at
this time?  It would seem to be an extension to
draft-ietf-6lo-paging-dispatch in >>some way.  I wonder if it worth delay to
do this now?

Right, there is no document on 6lo address formation  that standardizes the
following suggestion made in the privacy document.
It is though covered in the charter as part of the extension of 6lowpan
stack.

I don't quite relate the connection with 6lo-paging-dispatch...

Which document to delay ?

Thanks,
-Samita