The audience of 6lo-privacy-considerations is document authors (not
implementers).
You want a document that's for implementers to be compliant to.  One doesn't
already exist (but one would indeed make sense).  In my view, it's not worth
holding up the privacy-considerations spec, but just pursue it in parallel
assuming
there is interest/energy.

Dave