draft-ietf-6lo-privacy-considerations says:

   When Short Addresses are desired on links that are not guaranteed to
   have a short enough lifetime, the mechanism for constructing an IPv6
   interface identifier from a Short Address could be designed to
   sufficiently mitigate the problem.  For example, if all nodes on a
   given L2 network have a shared secret (such as the key needed to get
   on the layer-2 network), the 64-bit IID might be generated using a
   one-way hash that includes (at least) the shared secret together
   with the Short Address.  The use of such a hash would result in the IIDs
   being spread out among the full range of IID address space, thus
   mitigating address scans, while still allowing full stateless
   compression/elision.

such work does not yet exist.  I think it would be in charter for 6lo at this
time?  It would seem to be an extension to draft-ietf-6lo-paging-dispatch in
some way.  I wonder if it worth delay to do this now?

 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-