Dear Guangpeng,

I'm sorry that the subject is becoming too long to read.
However, the issues are still not resolved, and I do think that answering
them properly requires taking the whole question, with its history.

In any case, I think that at this point it is clear that a
revised document is necessary. Take the necessary time with your co-authors
to write a new version and if you need feedback I'll be happy to provide
one.

I think Pascal is proposing a good way ahead.

Best wishes,
Alexander