I have a means to circumvent the filters, but not at my current location.
Thankfully 9p flows as poorly as all the other protocols here in KSA,
but it still flows. I wonder sometimes if I am the only plan 9 user in
"The Kingdom"... Where most folks are accustomed to "five nines" of
availability, the denizens of my hot/dusty/boring city are generally
happy with "five sevens".

Getting back to the topic at hand, does anyone know any specific
8-core capable motherboards that are running plan 9 on bare metal?

ma salaama
jcw