In article <fe41879c0909050422s77247280y4fcd7d89a621b...@mail.gmail.com>,
Akshat Kumar <aku...@mail.nanosouffle.net> wrote:
>> http://www.paulgraham.com/avg.html
>  "Programming languages are just tools, after all."
>
>Considering that Plan 9 has only two inherent languages,
>and its users often push for work to be done in only those,
>what is the Plan 9 perspective of languages and tools in
>relation to each other?
>Is it in agreement with this statement?

It's certainly true that cultures and mindsets build up
around different things, some of it reasonable, some of it not,
and I observe Plan 9 is not much different in this regard.
That said, saying "push" and "inherent" are probably
inherently pushing things :)
--
Greg Comeau / 4.3.10.1 with C++0xisms now in beta!
Comeau C/C++ ONLINE ==>     http://www.comeaucomputing.com/tryitout