On 6 Sep 2010, at 6:55 pm, Skip Tavakkolian wrote:

it works for all usb disks i've tried but has never worked for
Bluetooth devices.

well if it works for all usb disks it's worth my while getting one, not a sheevaplug as such, rather a seagate freeagent go dockstar which is currently €25 from atelco.de or $40 direct from seagate. aiju tells me it has the same soc.

i'd be happy if usb audio works too, but it's not important.

the last time i looked, i was left with a guess
that the driver needed to support some unholy handshake with the
built-in "Transaction Translator"; not sure if that's really the
problem.  Geoff and Nemo worked on disabling various caches which
fixed most earlier issues.

what the heck is a "transaction translator"? it sound evil. :D

-Skip