Folks,

One of the things I'm thinking about is setting up a full Plan 9
cluster, meaning one of the components would be a stand-alone
fileserver hooked up to a decent amount of storage.

I was wondering what experience people have had with slower or faster
machines in this role?

I was wondering whether or not it'd be feasible to hook up something
like http://tinyurl.com/jgov5gc (Amazon.com) to something small like a
Raspberry Pi 3, or if the I/O would be too much for that kind of
computer to handle.

Does anyone here run a fileserver on a small computer like a
raspberry pi 3, or perhaps something like an Intel nuc?

I wouldn't be supporting multiple users, just myself moving between
a couple of devices.

Jim