i bought one (well, my employer bought me one) as a desktop machine. i don’t
know where i could buy a headless pc or a used laptop for £30.

i also have drivers for the hardware and an install process that takes 10 mins
(copy the image to an sd card).

they are not perfect, but a good comprise for me.

-Steve