On 2/17/19, Ethan Gardener <eeke...@fastmail.fm> wrote:

> I got excited for a moment, but then I saw, "This server contains protocols
> that support Linux metadata, including permissions."  It's going to be
> 9p2000.L or yet another incompatible fork of the protocol.

It's still an improvement over any predecessor, don't knock it! <grin>

> I'm still annoyed with Microsoft for not publishing an interface for network
> filesystem drivers;

Now, there's a waste of emotions :-). Those leopard spots - in this
case a corporate culture, with the emphasis on "culture", not
"corporate" - will be hard to shift, ever unlikely to change.

But there are signs of osmosis, maybe the colour will change.

Lucio.