I just booted up 9front on a raspberry-pi 1 B, inserted my usb-flash-drive, 
went to where it is claimed it will be auto-mounted, and found all my files.  
Fantastic.  I attempt to unmount it, for the sake of testing.  I can't.  It 
isn't mounted.  Ok.  Strange, but ok.  I tell acme to open what I know is a 
text file.  No problem.  I create a new text file with touch.  No problem.  I 
open it with acme, and insert some text.  No problem.  I save it with put, and 
close acme.  I wait till the usb stops blinking, pull it out (checking again 
that it isn't mounted), plug it into my linux laptop.  It mounts, I look inside 
for the file I just created, open it in an editor.  Works like a charm.

..so is mounting a thing in 9front?  the unmount command is clearly recognized. 
 what is going on?
------------------------------------------
9fans: 9fans
Permalink: 
https://9fans.topicbox.com/groups/9fans/Te5d492a87740a1d3-M74274b497c29aac105e7b9a5
Delivery options: https://9fans.topicbox.com/groups/9fans/subscription

Reply via email to