Hello,

At work, most of the users need a fortran compiler (although almost
none of them actually use gfortran, they prefer ifort) and some of them
do parallel computation so they need MPI. If I could have at least
those two items thanks to P9GCC, maybe I could convince some of them to
work on the plan9 servers I'm slowly setting up there.

As for me, I'd be pretty happy if I could have a bittorrent client
(especially libtorrent/rtorrent, written in c++) on plan9 so it'd be
rather nice if your P9GCC could achieve building that. But yeah, that
one relies on auto*, configure, etc..

Mathieu.

--
GPG key on subkeys.pgp.net:

KeyID:  | Fingerprint:
683DE5F3 | 4324 5818 39AA 9545 95C6 09AF B0A4 DFEA 683D E5F3