On 2008-Mar-1, at 08:41 , ron minnich wrote:

very litlle f77 left in my world, maybe somebody else has some.

And also in response to Pietro's comments ...

I have lots of dusty but still valid F77 code I use for antenna and RF circuit design (i.e. NEC and SPICE). Yes, there are newer versions of this stuff in C, but none of the C code fixes any bugs I'm not aware of or cannot otherwise deal with. Or more importantly, my models are not already aware of and compensate for.

And then there is Dungeon. Netlib's f2c + libraries are ready to go with Plan 9, given the correct compiler defines. Building a colossal cave out of old card decks does not require outsourcing to the dwarves ;-)

--lyndon