You won't mess anything up.  First step is get all 3 connected to the
web.  When the router can see all 3 pc's you can start setting up the
network 1 by 1.
How many are connected to the web now?
What do you mean about the adapter giving you problems?

Donk

On 8/11/2013 11:02 PM, Ray F wrote:
> New to the network stuff Only had the laptop to start but picked up the
> other two along the way and now that I am wireless in the house thought I
> would try. No idea what to do and afraid I'll mess something up. The desktop
> adapter gives me enough problems.

Thank you for using A-1 Computer TechYahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: