But, was there any analysis why students are not taking admission in M. Sc.
(Agri) classes, and even to B. Sc. (Agri) course?

I agree with Ansari and Sanjib da about the need to restructure the courses
and facilities.

In plain business term "if we have NO marketability of our produce, we
are OUT of business".

Regards,
-Dipendra
93-A-130, 98-A(M)-37