In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, I. Oppenheim
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
>Dear Jef,
>
>I have written the following in the standard about
>%%staves. Please read it carefully:
>
>If voice blocks, voice groups, or single voices are
>separated from each other by a '|' character, no bar
>lines will be drawn between the associated staves.
>
>Example:
>

>%%staves Solo [(S A) (T B)] | {RH (LH1 LH2)}

Shouldn't that be

%%staves Solo [(S A) | (T B)] | {RH (LH1 LH2)}

since the barline would interfere with any words sung. The only regular
place that barlines *are* drawn through is in keyboard work.

Bernard Hill
Braeburn Software
Author of Music Publisher system
Music Software written by musicians for musicians
http://www.braeburn.co.uk
Selkirk, Scotland