> In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Steven Bennett
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
>> Actually, I use Objective C when programming on a Mac.
>
> That explains my lack of awareness then. I don't use Macs and generally
> don't like them either. Windows or Unix fine, but don't make me use a
> computer with one mouse button.

You know, it's amazing that people still have this silly impression that
just because Apple only ships a mouse with one button, that the OS can only
use one button, something which hasn't been true for many years.   I've been
using multi-button mice on Macs since the late 80s.  My main mouse (actually
a trackball) has 4 buttons plus a scroll wheel.  *All* of them are useful
out of the box with the OS.  With the driver software installed, they're
even more useful.

I program and use Windows (98/ME/2K/XP) and Mac OS X for work, and at home I
have Windows 2K, Mac OS X, and Linux machines.  (Okay, that's only the
actively used machines -- I also have a Windows 98 box, a Win95 box, three
Amigas -- 4000/2000/1000, 2 C-64s, a TI-99/4A, and a SWTPC 6800 that are all
mostly retired...)

The Mac OS X machines are by far my favorites of the lot.

-->Steve Bennett