In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Jack Campin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
till they get the message.  (Quick, how *do* you remap the mouse
buttons to use a mouse left-handed for the duration of a catalog
search session on a Windows-based library computer where you have
no admin privileges?)

No idea. I'm right handed. I use a mouse with my left hand and I don't want the buttons remapped. Its not a big deal. The left most button is for clicking and the right button is for the context menu.

When I use a mouse with my right hand (on everyone else's computer) I expect the buttons to still be left for clicking, etc.

The latter is the reason all mice should have a minimum of two buttons.

Stephen
--
Stephen Kellett
Object Media Limited    http://www.objmedia.demon.co.uk