I have some ABC files where I use the notation as a tunographic
database - there is no body, either because I haven't got round
to typing it in or don't intend to.  The GS MacLennan tune file
on my website is an example: I've included bodies for the tunes
I can reproduce with no problem, but for the copyrighted ones
I've simply included a header to describe the tune and say where
to find it.

I can imagine this might cause problems for some ABC software,
indexes like JC's Tune Finder in particular.  Having a reference
to a print or audio source for a tune is an advance on having no
information about it at all, so these null-body tunes should be
indexed, but processing pipelines intended to create sound files
or staff notation will need to throw an exception.

Would it be easier if there were an explicit keyword to declare
there was no body for the tune?  If so, what?