I finished up the IA2 1.3 work over the weekend but due to some changes
on the LF web site am unable to post it there.  I've provided it at
a11ysoft.com.  Please review it.  I won't get to the object attributes
until later (to add explicit-name).

documentation:  http://a11ysoft.com/ia2/docs/html
zip file: http://a11ysoft.com/ia2.zip

The one bug I see so far is that I don't have a link for the
IAccessible2 interface on the main page.  That is at:
http://www.a11ysoft.com/ia2/docs/html/interface_i_accessible2.html

The zip file contains everything I'll eventually post on the LF site,
among other things, changelog.txt and the merged IDL file, ia2_api_all.idl.

Pete
--
*Pete Brunet*

a11ysoft - Accessibility Architecture and Development
(512) 467-4706 (work), (512) 689-4155 (cell)
Skype: pete.brunet
IM: ptbrunet (AOL, Google), ptbru...@live.com (MSN)
http://www.a11ysoft.com/about/
Ionosphere: WS4G