Wait. Sorry. I think I misinterpreted you. I read your message as saying that you wanted to include just that one sentence. I'm guessing you actually meant you wanted to clarify one sentence in the text I proposed. In the latter case, I totally agree; I should have been clearer about selection in my text.

My apologies for the misunderstanding.

Jamie