From: Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: accessibility-ia2-boun...@lists.linuxfoundation.org
To: jdi...@igalia.com
Cc: accessibility-ia2@lists.linuxfoundation.org
Subject: Re: [Accessibility-ia2] aria-details and aria-errormessage mapping
Date: Wed, Aug 24, 2016 10:01 AM

ok.

So, Alex, please provide me the name of the two IA2 relationships fore details and error message? I will work with joseph and amelia to look at concatenation of error messages in the description.

Also, Joanie expressed a desire to have reverse relationships for details and error message. I would like you all to give a definitive answer on that. If you decide to go with a reverse relationship then I will need the the names for the spec.

Keep in mind that after IA2 and ATK/ATSPI we also have to deal with UIA and MacOSX.

Regards,
Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger