Hello
I can partially agree with your points numbered 16, 17 and 18 provided
you are not going to insist these points to be implemented in
graduate/post graduate levels.  my views are:
if a blind person is pursuing career in a nontraditional
field--computers, engineering and other branches of sciences, then
that individual is responsible to manage graphs, figures etc.  on
his/her own behalf through accessible tactile devices.
insofaras writing answer sheets in Braille is concerned, it is not
possible in graduate and post graduate levels as we do not have
standard Braille symbols for scientific and technical languages.  Of
course one minus point of writing examination papers in Braille may be
 difficulty in re-evaluation of the papers--may be in rare cases--as
we have very few experts to decide a person's ability in any given
subject.  It is also difficult to prove the sighted world I mean, the
Education Department which ultimately certifies a blind person in 10th
and 12th Exams.  I think this option of writing public exams in
Braille can be eliminated.
Let me tell you that I am an avid reader of Braille books and
magazines.  I have mentioned only some technical difficulties and
their consequences which have to be overcome.
                 thanks,