-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Dattu Agarwal
Agarwal
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2007 6:36 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Free Computer Training for VI

Hi Pradeep Kapoor, vidya lakshmi and others,
  is there any short term course in computer training for those who are
working as teachers and for students during summer vacations.
  last year one such short term course was conducted by enabled india.
  as a matter of fact the people like me are able to work on computer only
by the grace of enabled india.
  otherwise i was not at all knowing the a b c of computer.
  thanks to enabled india.
  i want to know do they have any such plan for this year also?
  so that i can join and learn some thing more instead off wasting summer
holidays.
  if any other n.g.o comes farward to offer short term training then also it
is ok.
  regards
  Dattu Agarwal

Taraprakash <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

My organisation `Volunteers for the Blind Foundation` has been
involved with computer literacy programmes for the blind since the
past 12 yrs.

That's a news.
Can we have more details about this organization's modules? Where is the
office located? How many trainees have you on board right now? How many has
the organization already trained?
Regards