We definitely have to oppose the process of
appointment where there is no
transparency and people are appointed through private
consultancies.
Here, it is always a likelihood that soon there could
be initiation of
rampant corruption in appointments for public posts
where there is an
involvement of such agencies. Here, I must clarify
that I am not doubting
the integrity of person like Anubhuti or any other
such person. These are
not personal remarks. I am talking about the
procedural flaws which are
likely to hit the interest of Physically Challenged
persons.
Where there is a public post, Its salary is paid out
of people's
taxes and it is required that a transparent procedure
should be followed in
such posts by notifying the public at large.
We must talk to the VC against such practice.
I know your approach is emotional to the issue. But
think of the situation
where such posts would be filled up with the help of
private recruiting
agencies, then what would b the fate of people who do
not kater to the
demands of such agencies.
those who are interested in discussion could write to
me personally or call
up .
With love and care,
Vip

Dr. Vipin K. Malhotra
President,
Delhi University Physically Challenged Teachers'
Association (DUPHCHTA),
Reader,
Deptt. of Political Science, Sri Aurobindo College,
Delhi University
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Mobile: +91-9868-177-335.
Email: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>