-----Original Message----- From: Tilakprasad Joshi
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2015 9:08 AM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerningthe disabled. Subject: Re: [AI] Need Suggestion/Feedback Regarding Net Banking Special Reference To HDFC Bank's Net Banking Including Over All Website Of HDFC Bank

Dear Prashant Sir,

I agree with you but I want to convey them to make it their Website
accessible with each an every screen readers so one doesn’t have to
switch to the different screen reader always, in order to do that what
I should request and what method they can probably adopt so that their
website will be fully accessible? At the end just a curiosity, why
JAWS is unable to read website where as NVDA works little better than
JAWS when it comes to accessing web?

At Pranav,

I face problem mainly for NEFT, RTGS and while making Credit Card
Payment. Even, if I use NVDA it is really difficult to find Confirm
Button by pressing down arrow I always have to use Element List option
in NVDA that also sometimes NVDA reads two link together such as, link
Confirm and Cancel.

Warm Regards,
Tilak.