On 3/12/16, Him Prasad Gautam <drishtibac...@gmail.com> wrote:
> For auto numbering, do
> *  type 1 in that cell from which you want to have auto numbering begin.
> * move one cell down.
> * type the equal sign.
> * press up arrow.
> * type plus sign and 1
> * press enter.
> *   Copy the cell (press control + c)
> * paste the formula up to that range you want to have auto numbers be
> written automatically.
> Second method
> * decide the row number from which you want auto numbers begin.
> * type the formula in that cell.
> = row() minus the row number just above the cell in which the formula
> is being written.
> * copy the formula and paste up to that range of your desire.
>

> On 3/11/16, Surya Prakash <spsharma.gc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> perhaps the commands are:
>> insert + shift + alt  + c or r, respectively.
>>
>> Sent with AquaMail for Android
>> http://www.aqua-mail.com
>>

>> On March 11, 2016 9:37:58 PM Aravind R <aravind.andhrab...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> go to the column and row where headers are placed.
>>> press insert+shift+c for setting them as column title and press
>>> insert+shift+r for setting row title.

>>> --
>>> nothing is difficult unless you make it appear so.
>>>
>>> r. aravind,
>>>
>>> Assistant manager
>>> Department of sales
>>> bank of baroda retail loan factory, Chennai.
>>> mobile no: +91 9940369593, 9710945613.
>>> email id : aravind_...@yahoo.com, aravind.andhrab...@gmail.com.

>>> of
>>>
>>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>>> please visit the list home page at

>>> veracity;

>>> mails
>>>
>>> sent through this mailing list..

>> of
>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>> mails

> Him Prasad Gautam
> Kathmandu, Nepal

you can do one thing also. first enter 1 in first cell. then to select
it with control plus shift plus doun arrow up to your range which you
have slected. then go to insurt manu by manu key. then press enter on
fill sub manu, in wich you will find the option of series. press enter
on it. then you will come out on your excel sheet and find continues
series of numbers.