Hi,
Congrats. All the best for your upcoming life.
Well for cooking related issues contact AICB, Sector-5, Rohini, New
Delhi. They provide cooking courses for visually impaired, and
therefore, a discussion with them may bbe helpful for you.
There is a device called pen friend available with Saksham which may
solve many of your problems like identifying medicines, sugar, salt
and other kitchen items, etc.
Hope it helps.

On 28/03/2016, reena krishna <krishnaree...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello friends,
>

> I'm a new member of this group, and I'm thanking to Harish sir for
> adding me on our mailing list.
> I would like to give my short introduction.
>
> I'm Reena Krishna from Bangalore.
> I've completed MBA and working in TCS company.
> I'm totally blind, RT paishent.
> I'm pashenet about technology there for, i keep on learning from my
> friends always.
>
> along my introduction, i came with some query and, I request to all my
> well wishers to give the solutions of my few queryes.
> This is general query, and if anyone can give the solutions then it
> will be very helpful for us as well as others those who are already
> married or yet to get.
>
> I'm going to get marry within few month, and myne fiancy is also
> totally blind, he is also RT paishent so far.
>
> My query:
>
> 1. How to manage coocking?
> Is there any mailing list or whats app group available regarding coocking?
>
> 2. We will be staying in new place there for, how to do the
> orientation? because, we both has to go to the office and the place
> will be new for us.
> 3. suppose if we have any general health problem for example, fever,
> ext then what type of medicine we should keep in our house?
> 4. how to identify the medicine? as we both don't know braille.
> 5. if we would like to purchess some food items for cooking or
> growcery items then what can be the solutions?
> 6. It is possible for visually impairs couples to travel all alone
> anywhere?
> 7. Is there any website where we can find maid in Bangalore?
> 8. How to identify Sugar or Salt or any other masala's?
>
> I believe there will be many totally blind couples who are leaving
> happily without there parrents in this mailing list that's why, i
> request to them to please come forwoard and share your experience and
> give the solutions.
>
> finally I'm thanking to all of you for giving your valuable time to
> reed my long mail with patient
> At last but not the list, i appologize for any error in English.
>
> With best regards,
> Reena Krishna.

Thanks and regards,
Milan Mittal