many many congratulation for your new life. you both are going to
settle at new place which is totaly unknown for you both, so on the
vary first day, you need other's help. you can ask them ways with
intention of getting oreintation. once you get clear about your home
structure, it would be easy for you to manage and arange things. and
as you have asked about masalas, it is very easy to identify them. you
have to identify them with their different smell. once you get use to
do cooking, it would become left hand game.