Dear friends,
We are glad to inform u that we are again participating in the  airtel
Delhi half marathon , 2016. If anybody wants to run for a good cause with
us please contact us. The registration are rapidly going to close. So
please register yourself by Wednesday (till 12.10.2016).  We need your one
photograph and one ID proof .
For any further queries u can call us on 9868169858, 9313585077 or mail us
indiablindcric...@gmail.com.

Thanks for your support.

Manvendra Patwal
General secretary